This cable is specially designed for areas where integrity of electrical circuit is critical to maintain the power supply.
Application usage can be found in power stations, mass transit underground passenger systems, airports, petrochemical plants, hotels, hospitals, high-rise buildings.
- Flame retardant, Low smoke
- Good chemical resistance
- Generally cable sheathing is made in orange colour. But colour can be customized, insulation Colours Black, Red, Blue, Brown, Yellow, Grey, White, Green, etc. or numbered.
- Solid/stranded electrolytic grade copper wires
- Insulation -PVC
- Outer sheath- PVC
- Indian Standard IS:694:2010
- Conductor : IS 8130:1984
- Insulation : Type A of IS 5831:1984
- Sheathing : ST 1 Type of IS 5831:1984
- Class 1or Class 2 of IS 8130:1984
Minimum bending radius
- Oscillating flexing : 15 x cable diameter
- Fixed installation : 4 x cable diameter
- 450/750 V
- 3000 V rms
Range of temperature
- Normal Working Temp.: -15°C up to +70°C